Do you love a mystery? Quick, this way, a Stitch-A-Long is about to start!
Winter Wonderland Stitch-A-Long
This is a very popular Stitch-A-Long, order yours now to avoid disappointment.
The cross stitch pattern for this beautiful Advent design will be released in four parts to everyone that has joined in.
Chat and share your cross stitch journey with our exclusive Stitch-A-Long Facebook group and let’s unravel the mystery design together. Stitch-A-Long with us, it is so much fun – we can’t wait to welcome you!
Winter Wonderland Stitch-A-Long
Note - PDF's are sent in a series of emails
Finished size 37cm x 25cm
Free Postage on UK orders over £30
- Pre-order the Winter Wonderland Stitch-a-Long today and celebrate Christmas with this bright and vibrant design – we absolutely love it and are sure you will too, it is full of Christmas scences with lots of wintery touches. This is a four part Stitch-a-Long project where cross stitchers around the world join together to stitch one piece of this pattern every fortnight for 8 weeks. It is a one off price which includes all four patterns. If you join part way through you will receive all the previous patterns. This is a lovely project that you can stitch at your own pace and enjoy for many years as a Christmas decoration.
- The cross stitch design is worked on our specially dyed sage green 16 count Aida from Zweigart. The fabric colour works so beautifully with the gorgeous selection of DMC threads we have chosen – the wintery white stitches literally jump out of the fabric and look like twinkly snowflakes.
- Wow we have been blown away by the response to our Winter Wonderland Advent Gift Box. Thank you to those of you who have purchased the Advent Gift Box – we can’t believe we sold out in 3 days. As so many of you missed out on the Advent Gift Box, we have worked our little socks off and have created a special Gift Box Option, full of fabulous Christmas gifts and sweet treats – it is not an Advent Box but it is absolutely gorgeous and whats more you can enjoy it straight away instead of waiting until 1st December.
- The Winter Wonderland Stitch-a-long is in four bite sized projects and the first part will be released on Monday 11th October. If you order a Full Kit, Advent Box or Gift Box, these will be dispatched in the week beginning 20th September giving you plenty of time to receive your supplies before the release date. We have a dedicated Facebook page too, so you can post your progress and follow other Stitchers’ journeys. There will be lots of helpful hints and tips along the way and its a great way to make new friends around the world. Join our group today at Historical Sampler Co Stitch-a-long on Facebook.
- PDF full kit and Gift Box – £60.00 + £3.00 p&p
- PDF full kit with 16 count Aida – £40.00 + £3.00 p&p
- PDF pattern only – £15.00 no postage
- PDF full kit and Gift Box – £60.00 + £15.00 p&p
- PDF full kit with 16 count Aida – £40.00 + £8.00 p&p
- PDF pattern only – £15.00 – no postage
- We set out what is included in each option so you can decide which suits you best.
PDF Full Kit with Advent Gift Box – SORRY THIS OPTION IS SOLD OUT
Why not treat yourself to this fabulous package. It includes the full kit for the Stitch-a-Long and the Advent Box with 24 individually wrapped gifts – one for each day of Advent.
PDF Full Kit with Gift Box
Why not treat yourself to a gorgeous box full of Christmasy gifts and treats. This is not the Advent Box but it is absolutely gorgeous and whats more you can enjoy it all straight away instead of waiting until 1st December.
PDF Full Kit with 16 count aida
This option includes sage green Zweigart 16 count Aida, pre-sorted DMC threads, gold plated needle and PDF chart which will be sent by email in 4 parts.
Advent Gift Box without Kit – SORRY THIS OPTION IS SOLD OUT
Why not treat yourself to this fabulous package. It includes The Advent Box with 24 individually wrapped gifts – one for each day of Advent.
PDF Pattern only
This option is for the PDF pattern of the design only. You can have the freedom of sourcing your own threads and fabric.